*General Resume Submission*
KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a 100% employee-owned materials engineering firm, internationally recognized as a leading expert in corrosion protection and asset integrity. Five business units comprise the $40 million enterprise offering a broad range of coatings, steel, concrete fabrication and building envelope inspection, evaluation, and testing services in nearly every market and industry.
We are always looking for good, hard-working people to increase the breadth and depth of talent at KTA. Submit your resume on the right hand side and we'll connect with you in the future when openings become available that match your qualifications and expressed area of interest.
Some of the positions and professions we employ at KTA:
- Administrative - Accounting, Administrative, Business Development, Executive Management, Information Systems, Human Resources, Marketing, Technical Writing Professionals
- Engineering Services - Materials Science, Mechanical, Civil, and Chemical Engineers, Coating Consultants, Cathodic Protection Inspectors, and Coating Specialists
- Inspection Services - AMPP Certified Coatings Inspectors, Building Science Professionals and Inspectors, Certified Welding Inspectors (CWIs), Concrete Inspectors (ACI and/or PCI certified), NDE Technicians, and Project Managers
- Instrument Sales & Service - Customer Service, Inside Sales, Calibration Technicians, and Logistics Professionals
- Laboratory - Physical Testing and Analytical Technicians, Project Managers, Chemists, and Abrasive Blasting Professionals
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, 401k with 3% matching, and much more! KTA is a casual, friendly workplace, where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. We are an employee-owned company, run with family-inspired values and ethics, where diverse perspectives, experiences, and capabilities are embraced and valued. The employees of KTA are dedicated to making each other, the company and our clients successful. We believe that serving our clients as we want to be served results in long lasting business relationships. We strive to recruit, develop, and support people from diverse backgrounds, and are committed to helping you take your career to a new and exciting level. At KTA, you’ll work, learn from, and become one of the best in the industry.
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are ACTIVELY looking to increase the DIVERSITY of our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. Elzly Technology Corporation (Elzly) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA). AA/EOE, including disability/vets
We strive to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have
the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center and application process as a result of your disability or if you have Diversity, Affirmative Action or Equal Employment Opportunity questions. To request an accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com